The Link is Hamilton’s newest community centre and seminar/conference facility. It is operated by St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church and is the latest development in the church’s social outreach programme in Hamilton which stretches back to 1885.
Opened by the Mayor of Hamilton, Julie Hardaker, in December 2010, this $1.9m redevelopment comprises a variety of halls and lounges which are available for seminars and small conferences. The venue is available to hire in its entirety or one room at a time, and both commercial and non-profit community organisations are welcomed. In addition, The Link is an excellent venue for weddings when combined with the historic St Andrew’s Church next door. After-funeral functions are also catered for.
A short promotional video can be seen here: